Australia Vs South Africa 1st Test Match Prediction 3 November 2016 Team Squad :- South African cricket team is doing great job on Australian tour. They won ODI series by 5-0. Kangaroo team didn’t show a fighting spirit in all 5 matches. African bowlers utilized very well the pace and pitches of Australia, which are made for pacers, are used against them.
Dale Steyn called snake to Australian team while talking with a press reporter. His intensions were towards the Australian captain Steve Smith. Australian team is snake and he is the head of this snake.
Australia Vs South Africa 1st Test Match Prediction 3 November 2016 Team Squad
“If you can devastate the head of the snake, the rest of its body won’t be able to work. We have done it in the past. We have tried to attack the captain because he is the leader and if we could get him, the whole Australian would be in your hand.” He said.
He targeted the captain of opponent team and said that Mitchell Johnson have done it with Graeme Smith. Dale Steyn had dismissed former Aussie captain Michael Clarke nine teams. Now he is having a message for Mr Smith.
Styen’s words have showed the intention of his team. The bowlers and batsman of African team are in form. They didn’t give any chance to the hosts in 5 matches ODI series.
Steve Smith is a great player and nice captain. He and his team have enjoyed best time of his captaincy. Reduction of his captaincy has been exposed due to two whitewash. One is against Sri Lanka test match series and another is latest against South Africa ODI series. Mr Smith will have to look into his and his team’s drawbacks.
That’s enough lecture about the report of the team’s performance. Now we must have a look on the squad of both teams.
The Australian Squad: – The Australian Cricket board has announced its 12 players for the first test match with South Africa.
- Steve Smith- The captain who is under pressure due two whitewashes. One they got against Sri Lanka in tests (0-3) and another they got against the visitor team South Africa in ODI series by 0-5. He is a top batsman in ICC Test rankings with 906 points. He will have to show his batting and leadership potential to get back the reputation of Aussie team.
- David Warner- The enemy of bowlers had faced a tough time in tests matches in Sri Lanka. He just made 163 runs in three matches at the average of 27.16. But he did well against South Africa recently in one day series with SA.
- Shaun Marsh: – The backup batsman of Aussie team. He has utilized most of his opportunities. He has made 386 runs at overage of 77.20 since then the home season started.
- Usman Khawaja: – He could be a nice bet against SA team. He made 713 runs at average of 101.86 in New Zealand.
- Adam Voges: – He is 37 years old. But he doesn’t look that he can’t perform. He is doing very well. He has an average of 72.75.
- Mitchell Marsh: – He has played 18 tests. He couldn’t prove himself still with both bat and ball. He made 600 runs at an average of 24.00 and took 27 wickets at 36.33 but it is not his best performance. He can do better.
- Peter Nevill: – Peter’s statistics also doesn’t look like Marsh. He is yet to prove himself. He made 376 runs at 20.88 average.
- Mitchell Starc: – He is a nice player. He will lead the pace attack of Kangaroo team.
- Josh Hazlewood: – He had faced a lot of injuries. But he took 4 wickets giving 70 runs for NSW and secured his seat in Aussie team.
- Nathan Lyon- He is nice spinner who could force opponents to act according to his surprising spin balls.
- Peter Siddle: – Siddle is just coming back from a stressful back injury throughout winter session he was away cricket. But he did well against Victoria. According to Steve Waugh, he could be a reliable option against SA team.
- Joe Mennie: – He debuted against South Africa in first ODI and made a very bad record of 0-82 in Johannesburg. But in next match, he tried hard to prove his potential and took 3 wickets for 49 runs.
Squad of South African team: –
South Africa proved itself a great team in recently played ODI series. They have a very strong team. Awesome bowlers with excellent line and length and inform batsman who can change the result of a high scoring match. Have a look on South African team squad-
Faf Du Plessis (Captain), Kyle Abbott, Hashim Amla, Jean-Paul Duminy, Imaran Tahir, Farhaan Behardien, Ouinton De Cock, Aaron Phangiso, David Miller, Wayne Parnell, Andile Phehlukwayo, Dale Steyn, Kagiso Rabada, Rilee Rossouw, Tabraiz Shamsi
Australia VS South Africa 1st Test Match Prediction 3 Nov 2016 : – We have seen the performance of both of the teams. South African team did a great job. Prediction of Australia vs South Africa match is going with South African team.
South Africa- 65%
Thanks for visiting. Stay tune with us for latest information of WWE, movies, movies reviews and other interesting topics.