Earthquake in Indonesia’s Ache, No Threat of Tsunami, 52 Died in Devastation and 160 Injured
It seems that we are going through the toughest time of this century. Last night world saw devastation of another earthquake in one of the Indonesia’s district Ache. The magnitude of Indonesian earthquake 6.4 on Richeter Scale which was measured 18 KM to the North East KAB PIDIJAYA- Aceh.
The time of Indonesian Earthquake was 22:03:36 UTC on 6th December 2016. There is no Tsunami threat according US Geological Department. It is good news for costal countries.
We know that you remembered the devastation by Tsunami in Japan 2011. It was a very typical situation for countries. More than 1 lack people were died in that foggy disaster. Another neighbour countries of Japan like India, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Indonesia etc were also affected with it.
Also check >>> Earthquake In India (Uttarakhan)
Many building has collapsed. According to official reports 54 people died and 160 injured. The rescue operation has started affected areas. Indonesia earthquake magnitude was 6.5 on Richter Scale. Indonesian earthquake time was 6th December 2016 at 22:03:36 UTC.
The rescue operations are still going thousands of villagers, soldiers and police officers are working on it. The most affected part of Indonesia is Meureudu which is a part of Pidie Jaya district. Shops, houses, schools, small and large buildings everything has been collapsed.
Also check >>> Another Earthquake with A Medium Magnitude Hits New Zealand
We are going to tell you what you should do during or after an earthquake. We care for your safety. Please have a look on these very important points.
- Exit the building immediately in a well manner with covering your head.
- Help injured and trapped people.
- Don’t panic and cry.
- Avoid elevators and escalators.
- Only Use stairs.
- Check the house for fires, gas leaks and short circuits. It might be caused more damamge.
- Check the water supply.
- Turn off the electricity immediately and don’t use fire in any condition.
- Reach in an open area.
- Stay away from earthquake area.
- Make possible distance from damaged areas.
- Be aware because aftershocks could make more damages.
- Listen for the latest news and updates about the earthquake.
- Make believe to information from authorities.
- Stay away from rumors.
- Make access to needy people.
- Help children.
- Help injured and pregnant women.
Don’t forget to share this post with your loving ones via different social sites. Stay away from rumours and help people. Stay safe. Stay blessed. Thank you for visiting our site.